Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An award!


Kathi, from Beautiful Mini Blessings was so kind as to include me in her list for my first ever blog award! (Thank you Kathi).

Kathi is a multi-talented (carpenter, upholsterer, seamstress, the list goes on...) lady with a lovely blog. If you feel stressed out... go and 'relax' over there. At the same time, you can also find some good ideas and some practical advice. (see her bookshelves built with aid from Starbucks)

There are so many talented people in 'Blogland'. And I have only 10 awards to pass on.
I tried, and found it impossible to pick...
So I would like to share this lovely award with everybody...

Changing the world into miniature...
One thing at a time.



1 comment:

kathi said...

Hi Lize!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments. I'm not sure why but I'm not getting your post updates.
I'll try to figure that out. I don't want to miss any of your posts! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Current Visitors

FLAG COUNTER

free counters