Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Books...

Hi Everyone,

I added another book that is from one of the photos on my blog. You are welcome to use it as long as you are not planning to 'sell' it ;-)




Excuse my 'ramblings' on the cover, but I like to fill the 'space' with words, and never know what to write... but it will not show if printed, unless of course you read it with a microscope!

And it is a good idea to add false pages (one to the back and one to the front), as well as a card (for hard cover) which would fit inside the dust jacket, and then put the outer printed cover/dust jacket, it looks more like a real book than when you stick it flat to the white foam/wood. Let me know if this explanation is as confusing to you as it sounds to me, then I'll try and improve on the clarity!

Changing the world into miniature...
One thing at a time

11 comments:

kathi said...

Oh my goodness! The are ALL beautiful! I live the last one the best. The first one is so pretty too!
Thank you SO much!!
((Hugs))
Kathi

rosanna said...

lovely, you are so good and thank you for sharing Rosanna

miniacollection said...

Thanks a lot ! A second book, that's very kind of you.

Kim said...

Wow- lucky Kathi to have such a special touch for her dollhouse- beautiful! Thank you for sharing these books!

Lize said...

You are very welcome! I think we enjoy making miniatures because we get to be architect, designer, carpenter, the list goes on... and not just ONE job, we can be ALL

dalesdreams said...

The books are great, what a cool idea! :)

Petra said...

what a lovely idea! I love your book-covers and I think I will try to do the same.
I'm glad to have found your blog.

kathi said...

Hi Lize!
I've copied, saved and printed my little book! I'll finish and post it this weekend.
Thanks again!
Love,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Needed to post you one little note in order to thank you so much as before for the marvelous advice you've shared at this time. It's quite surprisingly generous with you to allow openly what numerous people would've made available as an ebook to help make some profit on their own, most notably now that you could possibly have tried it in case you desired. Those suggestions as well served like the fantastic way to be sure that most people have the same desire really like mine to learn more related to this matter. I know there are some more pleasurable instances ahead for individuals who look over your website.

Anonymous said...

I love this game :)

Anonymous said...

I was just seeking this info for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what's the Google's issue that doesn't rank this kind of informative web sites closer to the top. Usually the top sites are full of garbage.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Current Visitors

FLAG COUNTER

free counters